This meal was super easy and super tasty!!
1lb cut up Italian Sausage (I used Chicken)
1 small pepper cut
1 small onion cut
Whole wheat linguine
1 can diced tomatoes
- Cook linguine according to directions on box and set aside.
- In a small pan add a little olive oil and saute onion and peppers until soft.
- In a medium pan add a little olive oil and cook sausage until browned.
- Add onion/pepper mixture to the medium pan with the sausage.
- Instead of using a heavy tomato sauce I prefer diced tomatoes. Add amount desired to the onions, peppers and sausage.
- Season with your favorite seasonings.
- Plate over linguine and enjoy!